Some contents are revealed hidden register a free account to see them!

NOTE: If u not post ur account will be set to: Inactive, and can may not be used.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Some contents are revealed hidden register a free account to see them!

NOTE: If u not post ur account will be set to: Inactive, and can may not be used.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sparda's App

Rene Bergn
    Rene Bergn
    Root Admin
    Root Admin

Sparda's App Empty Re: Sparda's App

Post  Rene Bergn Wed May 11, 2011 3:54 pm

glad to hear u will be more online Wink i will add u soon

/closed app ended
    Sparda
    Moderator of Shoutbox
    Moderator of Shoutbox

Post  Sparda Wed May 11, 2011 2:35 am

Thank you very much staffs and members. I will do my best to do my job right and for the site to be more active, and good as possible. Glad to be on the staff team and once again. Thank You Smile

P.S. = staffs please add me on msn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. we can chat generally or chat bout the site and what to do and how to improve it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Interrupted-Hacks Advantegeus

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 9:11 am

U are our new MoS

U should could see the archives on the shoutbox to view all not deleted entries ever made there rene has recently deleted everything but as MoS u shall keep watching the shoutbox least 1 hour daily and offcourse watch the forum as MoS u gain entrance to our VIP forums (u can see them when our system has accepted u, it can take 1-2 hours)

Some commands u can use in the shoutbox:
    /clear - Delete the messages from the Chatbox
    /cls - Same as the '/clear' command
    /ban - Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
    /unban - To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)
    /me - In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
    /kick - Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
    /exit - Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
    /abs - Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

All MoS are like Mods just some extra features.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 9:01 am

Nice App dude. That don't meens so much with the mic just our online teamspeak server who will be online sap.

/Approved ur rank will appear in the next 1-3 hours
    Sparda
    Moderator of Shoutbox
    Moderator of Shoutbox

Sparda's App Empty Sparda's App

Post  Sparda Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 am

Tech - Recruiting
    OR
    [MOS] Moderators of shoutbox - Recruiting

- Staff Position = Tech or Mod of shoutbox ive had more than two years of being a mod and one year of being a tech. Ive had three years of being a Admin on a old site me and my buddy used to work on a lot.
    - Hours online [Tech and MOS needs to be online at least 4 hours each day!] = Max Five hours sometimes. Sometimes More than 5 hours.
    - U have a MIC? = My desktop's headset's mic dosent work but the headphones work. My laptop however has a inbuilt mic. Its also clear.
    - Using skype? = I use skype sometimes.
    - A few details about u = Im quick tempered . I helped a lot of people on different sites. Ive also been known to being active on some sites as well. Im great with computers (computer nerd). Im a gamer freak. I know when theres a time and a place for fooling around and being serious. I can be kinda ghetto sometimes if I am angry or somthin (im black). Also im cool, relaxed for the most part. Ive been dealing with hack sites, warez/hack sites and gaming hacking sites for six years. Last time i became a staff on a site was 2010.
    - (Tech Only) A thread or somewhere else where u help ppl's = (just in case if i get picked for tech instead of mod or other way around) I never actually helped someone out on THIS particular site because so far no member has made a helping/request help topic . sorry Sad . I hope I can join the group.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content